STRENGTHS • Unique way for stations to build relationships with listeners.
• Broadcasters can expand their listener base by thousands.
• New revenue stream and trackable advertising (local & regional).
• Provides mobile ads for advertisers on the “Now Playing” screen.
• Geo-targeted advertising.
WEAKNESS• No momentum among key groups, affiliates, consumers and influencers.
• No consumer experience/portal.
• Reviews, low ranking.
• Lacks top market distribution.
• No defined brand niche (b2b or consumer).
OPPORTUNITIES• Create demand with consumers and affiliates.
• Leadership land grabs in the digital space.
• Leverage desire of RL to become White Label—creates broader platform.
• Become a digital revenue driver for affiliate partners.
• Help stations deliver integrated opportunities (interactive promotions).
THREATS• Radio may wait on consumer momentum to get on board.
• Application upgrades don't occur fast enough to keep up with market needs and trends.
• Not perceived as a category leader; growth rate not keeping up with market.
• Extensive competition already in place.